EZEGO Fold LS Unisex 2020 Electric Bike
Our lowest step through on an e-bike.
Due to popular demand and countless requests in 2019, we bring you the Fold LS.
Easy storage and easy mounting without compromising ride quality: that was the brief. Equipped with the same quality components as the Fold, this bike is the perfect travel companion, especially for those with any level of reduced mobility.
Aside from the obvious low step-through, the main points of difference from the Fold are the slightly larger frame for increased stability and slightly wider saddle for improved comfort.
As with the standard Fold, quick release mechanisms will have this e-bike folded down for storage or traveling in no time. We dare say that this is also one of the lightest e-bikes in its class, making it handy for lifting into a car boot, and motorhome or boat. 45Nm of torque in the EZEGO 250W motor, together with the large 400Wh battery, will give you an average of 40km on a charge.
Shimano Claris 8 speed gearing with a trigger shifter will assist in economizing your battery usage, as well as your own energy, keeping you riding for longer periods. Our high-quality Promax disc brakes enable reduced stopping distances, which leaves you in full control of this e-bike at all times.
All the components on the Fold LS have been carefully selected for optimal performance and low weight.
- Motor: EZEGO 250W 36V front hub brushless gear drive, 45Nm with speed sensor.
- Battery: 36v 400Wh Samsung cells, sleep mode function, smart BMS, lockable, and 2Ah charger, 4h charging time, with 75% capacity after 500 cycles and 70% after 1000 cycles.
- Display: EZEGO 5 mode LED with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist: 6km/h
- Range: 40km based on 100kg Rider/Flat Terrain Conditions
- Frame: 6061 lightweight alloy with internal cables
- Forks: 6061 lightweight
- Shifters: Shimano Altus 8 Speed Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear Mech: Shimano Claris
- Chainset: Prowheel Solid 44T with alloy cranks
- BB: Neco sealed cartridge
- Cassette: Shimano HG31 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X8 Rust Buster
- Rims: Alloy double wall 36H
- Hubs: Front alloy quick release, and rear EZEGO motor
- Spokes: Stainless with brass nipples (14G Front / 13G Rear)
- Tyres: E-bike specific 60TPI Kenda Kwik Journey 20” x 1.75”, with reflective line and high-pressure Presta valve tubes
- Seat Post: Alloy micro adjust 34 x 550mm
- Saddle: Velo Plush
- Handlebar: 600mm alloy 25.4 bar bore
- Grips: Velo locking palmwing double density
- Stem: Zoom quick folding with adjustable height
- Headset: Neco semi-integrated
- Brakeset: Mechanical disc brakes with 140mm front / 160mm rear rotors and safety power cut-off switch.
- Mudguards: Alloy
- Kickstand: Alloy center mount
- Rear Carrier: Alloy pannier ready with bungee straps included
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
Pennine Sports Limited offers a 10 year warranty on steel frames, and 1 year on aluminium frames, for any problems relating to manufacturer workmanship, or arising from the material defects, including breakages, or cracking caused while riding (other than rider misuse).
All other components are guaranteed for 12 months, for problems related to manufacturer workmanship, or arising from material defects, with the exception of consumable components, for example: brake blocks, brake pads, tyres and inner tubes.
The original bill of sale, or proof of purchase, must be presented to the approved dealer, prior to obtaining warranty services.
Please Note: This guarantee does not cover failure experienced during activities such as any form of jump, stunt, wheelies, race/competition or other extreme riding of any kind, and will invalidate your warranty. If the bike has been used for rental use this will result in invalidating the warranty. Poor maintenance, or modifications that no longer comply with regulations or original specifications, will also invalidate the warranty.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is backed by the manufacturer, Pennie Sports Limited.
Bike must be registered with Pennie Sports Limite
How Can You Claim On Your Warranty?
Customer contacts e-Ryde by emailing email@example.com
As soon as you place your order, we will pre-authorise your card however your card will not be charged. We will then contact our supplier/manufacture to confirm that the product you have purchased is available for immediate shipment. Once confirmed we will process the payment and your order will be dispatched straight away. If there is any delay such as an item which is on backorder, we will void the pre-authorisation and contact you to let you know.
Once your order has been placed, assuming it is in stock and available for dispatch, we will charge your card and your order will be dispatched within 5 working days. We’ll send you a shipping confirmation with tracking details by email within 24 hours of your order being dispatched and you will receive your order within 48 hours of it being dispatched. If you have not received tracking details within 6 working days, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately via email email@example.com. Please include your order number when contacting us. When returning a product it must be returned in ‘new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
If your order has not yet left our warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping and issue you a refund immediately.
Any orders cancelled after 48 hours of placing the order may be subject to additional fees. If your order has been dispatched, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the item. Any refunds can only be issued to the same payment method which was used to place the order.
How Laybuy works.
Pay it in 6 weekly automatic payments, interest free. Easy.
Pay by Laybuy.
Proceed to checkout. Select Laybuy as your payment method.
Log in or sign up for an account in minutes.
Choose your payment day. View your schedule and select pay now.
Your items are on their way. Payments will be taken automatically each week.